Dau Consulting utilizes the expertise of regional consultants to offer you quality programming at an affordable price. We can deliver all of the topics listed below on-site and will work to customize the training to make it specific to the needs of your organization. We pride ourselves in interactive training.
Here are a sample of trainings that we can deliver at your organization when and where you need them. We ask for a minimum of 6 students and no more than 30 students. Click on the links in blue to learn more.
- Improving Leadership and Managing Conflict Using True Colors
- 360 Assessments
- 10 Tips for Communicating Across Generations
- Leading Millennials and Managing Through Generational Differences
- Improving Management Skills & Motivating Others to Perform
- Managing Your Time & Discovering Time-Saving Technology
- Wowing Your Customers with Exceptional Service
- Resolving Workplace Conflicts and Problem Solving as a Team
- Create a Social Media Marketing Action Plan & Facebook Page
- Creating a Culture of Innovation
- Coaching for Performance
- Building and Leading Teams
- Embracing Change and Managing Through It
- Creating and Delivering Performance Appraisals
- Lean Manufacturing Series
- Using Balanced Scorecards for Improved Performance
- Target Your Customers Using Info-graphics
- Improving Your Writing Skills
- Assuring Respect in the Workplace
- Basic Financial Management
We are working with Forefront to offer a variety of nonprofit training that is open to the public. Please see the list below.
- Building and Engaging the Dream Team Board
- Fundraising 101
- Motivating and Recruiting Volunteers
- Using Social Media to Boost Your Nonprofit’s Presence
- Using Info-graphics to Find Your Clients, Donors & Grants
- Your Funding is Cut, What Do You Do Now?
We will customize these topics for keynote addresses for larger groups.
Would you like to bring these trainings on-site to your company? Call Jeanne at 217-549-2564 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Great Reviews for the Growing Leaders Management Series
This was not just informative and thought provoking, but truly fun!! Thank you - Tracy Weaver, Illinois CASA
Excellent! I have gone to different marketing/communications programs but have never walked away with as much knowledge as I have with this program. sharing information in a friendly laid-back atmosphere! - Mary Cox, Coles County Farm Bureau
I enjoyed the positivity and creativity of the facilitators. Learned about a lot of new features on Facebook. I appreciate the helpful resources that were provided as well. - Aleta Crouch, Marvin Keller Trucking
"Everyone who manages people needs to attend this class!" - Laurie Minor, Sullivan Chamber and Economic Development
"I came expecting a "class" scene, but it was really engaging and interesting. - Derek Montgomery, RR Donnelley
"This class gives a great aspect in understanding the needs of others in a company. There is nothing I would change." - Robert Goodin, Slumberland Furniture
All of our trainings strive to be filled with fun, interactive and hands-on learning. Questions, examples and group discussions will be an integral part of learning during these sessions. Worksheets, quick reference guides and action plans will be provided to all participants.