My last few blogs have introduced concepts with Business GIS and Location Analytics. As you remember, location analytics help business leaders address the following questions:
1. Where do my customers come from?
2. How far are they willing to travel to visit my business?
3. How do I find markets and customers similar to the customers we already serve?
4. How much competition, if any, is present in the market relating to products or services we are likely to produce?
5. Who are my customers regionally from a demographic profile and lifestyle pattern relating to consumer spending patterns?
Please access the following FREE course to explore the power and application of GIS to business analytics. The free course, The Location Advantage, is offered by one of the world’s leader in GIS mapping technology (Esri). This free course will highlight specific hands-on applications of GIS software and targets new or introductory level concepts to business analytics with GIS.
The following video highlights the course introduction and key concepts covered in the course (http://www.esri.com/landing-pages/training/locationadvantage). Registration is free and the course is active until December 16. Please use this opportunity to expand your knowledge on customer behavior, business competition, and market demand to evaluate data driven solutions to expanding your business.