Social media is a fast, effective and to-the-point tool to make an announcement. Within seconds, thousands of people can know what new and exciting things are going on with your business.
Announcements can be made daily or when you have something really special to share. Social media is so effective that many employers are using it to help publicize open positions and celebrate employee success.
- Do you have an open position? Post it.
- Do you have an employee you would like to brag about? Take a picture, tell us about it, and post it.
- Has your business received special recognition? Post it.
- Do you have a new product to sell? Post a picture with benefits of the new item.
- What are your sales items this week? Post it.
- Do you have daily or weekly specials? Post them.
Social media is your soap box, so get up on it and make an announcement! People have liked your page because they want to know not only about your product and services, but also about you and your employees.
What announcements has your business posted recently? What type of announcement does your audience engage with the most?